When most people think about dentists, images of toothbrushes and flossing may come to mind. But with extensive training dedicated to facial anatomy, structure, and medicine, dentists are equipped to not only keep their patients’ smiles pearly white, but also to help them look and feel their best. Coupling superior medical expertise with aesthetics, Dr. Tikson is proud to offer her patients a number of cosmetic treatments in-office, ranging from porcelain veneers to Invisalign® to BOTOX®and Juvederm. With cutting-edge services that are minimally invasive and require little to no downtime, pairing your semi-annual dental cleaning with a cosmetic treatment is a convenient way to fit aesthetics and health into your busy schedule.
Services We Offer
Dr. Tikson provides patients with the highest quality cosmetic dentistry services, including treatments that can boost self-esteem, and, in many cases, even improve your oral health! In fact, research has shown that having a beautiful smile motivates patients to take better care of their oral hygiene. In the case of Invisalign®, for instance, a straighter smile has direct health benefits, too, allowing for better tooth function and more effective brushing and flossing. Our cosmetic dental services include the following:
- Invisalign® – This innovative system of clear aligners streamlines orthodontic processes, by utilizing computer-modeled aligners that are both discreet and effective at correcting a number of conditions, including crowding, underbites, or crooked teeth. Since these aligners can be removed as needed during mealtimes or when cleaning teeth, Invisalign is the perfect solution for teenagers or adults who want their best smile yet—without sacrificing their lifestyle or appearance.
- Porcelain Veneers – Choosing porcelain veneers can dramatically improve your smile by covering stained, chipped, or cracked teeth. Our custom-made veneers seamlessly blend in with a patient’s other teeth, providing long-lasting durability that resists staining and improves aesthetics.
- Porcelain Crowns – Porcelain crowns are the ultimate tool for tooth restoration. By replacing the exterior portions of damaged teeth with highly durable, custom-made porcelain, crowns restore tooth functionality while appearing completely natural.
- Composite Fillings – Composite fillings, unlike traditional silver fillings, provide patients with color-matched fillings that are virtually undetectable, keeping teeth healthy-looking.
- Teeth Whitening– For patients who want to improve their smiles, teeth whitening is a simple process that dramatically eliminates staining, resulting in your whitest, most eye-catching smile yet. Each patient’s custom-made whitening trays are used once or twice a day, depending on individual treatment plans, to create a beautiful, natural-looking smile.
In addition to dentistry, Dr. Tikson also provides a select number of cosmetic treatments like:
- Facial Recontouring– BOTOX and Juvederm offered in our office provide patients with smoother and more youthful-looking skin— the perfect complement to a beautiful smile! BOTOX relaxes the underlying muscles that cause wrinkling, safely and effectively smoothing skin. Juvederm adds fullness to age-related volume loss and can help patients recapture the refreshed look they love. Because BOTOX and Juvederm require no downtime, they are a perfect treatment that can be completed alongside your regular dental services.
Ready for Your Next Appointment?
By offering a variety of cosmetic services, Dr. Tikson is proud to help patients meet both their health and aesthetic goals whenever they visit. Advanced treatment options like crowns, teeth whitening, BOTOX®, and Juvederm pair wonderfully with regular dental appointments to keep your smile and face as radiant and healthy as ever. If you are interested in taking the next step to your most healthy and happy self, schedule an appointment by calling us today at (614) 888-2563. Our friendly staff is happy to answer any questions you may have and look forward to helping you on your journey!